Things to Remember if You’re a Survivor: Self Confidence
- Nobody’s good at everything. In fact, the most accomplished people are only good at a few things.
- No matter how much you accomplish or acquire, it won’t satisfy you unless you have self-confidence on the inside. So, what’s missing?
- Don’t wait for the universe to give you the results you want. Act confidently, and go out and get them.
- Your confidence is based on who you are, not what you did. No one or no adverse outcome can take that away from you.
- All of the winners, those who eventually succeed, trust themselves to keep on going in spite of challenges and mistakes.
- Are you procrastinating? Are you waiting to feel confident about doing something before starting? Sorry, but you will wait forever.
- Normal, healthy fear is a good thing, but letting your fear rob you of your dream is not.
- Letting the fear stop you from going forward is the mistake most people make. See your dreams as bigger than your fears.
- When you begin to trust in your own integrity, you will begin to connect with infinite personal power.
- You need to believe in your ability to ask for help. Responsibly asking for help is a sign of self-love and intelligence.
to use Ginger