When we started blogging 10 years ago, a lot of things were different. One change?
The popularity of audio content has increased. It happened around here too.
With even more and better options for affordable listening devices, it can be easier, to just listen to information on the go, while running errands, during commutes, while exercising, etc.
We will do our best to continue to bring you great content, including more audio content.
Our address to our audio content is:
We also want you to be able to ask a question, leave a comment, resource, or inquire about being involved with our audio shows.
Now you can record a short message for us!
Maybe you have a question that you’d like to see us address on the show/post?
Maybe you have a comment you would like us to consider adding to the show?
Maybe you have an issue that you’d like to hear more about?
From anchor.fm here are the directions to do that:
Sending a voice message
- When viewing a podcast’s page in Anchor, even if you’re not logged in, you can click ‘Send voice message‘ (Remember to give your web browser access to your microphone!)
- You’ll be brought to a record screen where you can record a voice message for up to one minute
- You can record your message again, or, if you’re happy with how it turned out, click ‘Send this message!‘
- If you’re logged in to an Anchor account, we’ll send the message right away. If you’re not logged in, you’ll be prompted to create an account
- *Note: Currently, you’ll need to login with your email address
- When viewing a podcast’s page in the Anchor app, you can tap ‘Voice message‘ (Remember to give the Anchor app access to your device’s microphone!)
- You’ll be brought to a record screen where you can record and preview your voice message
- You can record your message again, or, if you’re happy with how it turned out, tap ‘Save‘
- Remember to add a title to your voice message so the podcaster you’re sending it to know’s what it’s about!
CTA: Donate to organizations. Volunteer to help.
LEARN what you can do in your community to help victims & Survivors of violence and abuse.
For booking &/or information email: info (at) wesurviveabuse.com
www.WESurviveAbuse.com – www.TonyaGJPrince.com- www.BraidtheLadder.org
Google Voice: 720/593-9462
“We’ve been there, experienced that. Trauma, Pain, Abuse & Rape. These are the lessons that we brought back.”
–Tonya GJ Prince has been a leading subject matter expert (SME) in domestic violence and sexual violence.
For over 25 years she has helped people heal, prevent, and overcome domestic and sexual violence.
In order to accomplish this mission, she founded several diverse & inclusive platforms designed to allow Survivors to use their own voices including;
WESurviveAbuse.com, SurvivorAffirmations.com, & BraidtheLadder.org.
Tonya is an author, activist, advocate, Survivor, speaker, counselor, & mentor.
B.S. Organizational Management & Development/Bluefield College
Note: Copyright to all videos & content remain with original creators/authors.