24 benefits of keeping a daily or weekly journal: Relieves stress Inspires creativity Helps you overcome obstacles Facilitat
24 benefits of keeping a daily or weekly journal:
- Relieves stress
- Inspires creativity
- Helps you overcome obstacles
- Facilitates productivity
- Hones writing skills
- Encourage Self Expression
- Fosters effective communication
- Facilitates decision making
- Improves Relationships
- Increases Positive thinking
- Helps you set & achieve goals
- Keeps you self-accountable
- Provides sentimental value
- Helps with personal & business organization
- Keeps you focused & disciplined
- Allows you to track & monitor progress
- Allows you to track personal progress
- Provides a sense of accomplishment
- Increases awareness
- Increases your inner sense of satisfaction & success
- May help you grow in emotional intelligence
- Highlights areas where you’ve grown & where you may need to put in more effort
- Celebrates “ordinary” moments in your own extraordinary way
- Keeps you on point if you work with a coach, counselor, mentor, or trainer.
With over 24 years of service, Tonya GJ Prince is a subject matter expert (SME) in domestic violence and sexual violence. She helps people heal, prevent, and overcome domestic and sexual violence.
She has founded several projects designed to help others to heal, prevent, and overcome both domestic and sexual violence including;
WESurviveAbuse.com, SurvivorAffirmations.com, & BraidtheLadder.org.
Tonya is an author, activist, advocate, Survivor, speaker, counselor, & mentor.
email: info(at) wesurviveabuse.com
Google Voice: (720)-593-9462
www.TonyaGJPrince.com- BraidtheLadder.org -SurvivorAffirmations.com
Note: Copyright to all videos & content remain with original creators/authors.