24 benefits of keeping a daily or weekly journal: Relieves stress Inspires creativity Helps you overcome obstacles Facilitates productivity Hones writing skills Encourage Self Expression Fosters effective communication Facilitates decision making Improves Relationships Increases Positive thinking Helps you set & achieve goals Keeps you self-accountable Provides sentimental value Helps with personal & business organization [...]
24 benefits of keeping a daily or weekly journal:
- Relieves stress
- Inspires creativity
- Helps you overcome obstacles
- Facilitates productivity
- Hones writing skills
- Encourage Self Expression
- Fosters effective communication
- Facilitates decision making
- Improves Relationships
- Increases Positive thinking
- Helps you set & achieve goals
- Keeps you self-accountable
- Provides sentimental value
- Helps with personal & business organization
- Keeps you focused & disciplined
- Allows you to track & monitor progress
- Allows you to track personal progress
- Provides a sense of accomplishment
- Increases awareness
- Increases your inner sense of satisfaction & success
- May help you grow in emotional intelligence
- Highlights areas where you’ve grown & where you may need to put in more effort
- Celebrates “ordinary” moments in your own extraordinary way
- Keeps you on point if you work with a coach, counselor, mentor, or trainer.
“Silence has created this crisis. Stories will have to save us now.”
With over 25 years of both professional & volunteer service, Tonya GJ Prince is a leading subject matter expert (SME) in domestic violence and sexual violence. She helps people heal, prevent, and overcome domestic and sexual violence.
In order to accomplish this mission, she has founded several platforms designed to allow Survivors to use their own voices including;
WESurviveAbuse.com, SurvivorAffirmations.com, & BraidtheLadder.org.
B.S. Organizational Management & Development/Bluefield College
Tonya is an author, activist, advocate, Survivor, speaker, counselor, & mentor.
Email: info (at) wesurviveabuse.com
Google Voice: (720)-593-9462
www.TonyaGJPrince.com- BraidtheLadder.org -SurvivorAffirmations.com
Note: Copyright to all videos & content remain with original creators/authors.