Spread the HealingTweet24 benefits of keeping a daily or weekly journal: Relieves stress Inspires creativity Helps you overcome obstacles Facilitates productivity Hones writing skills Encourage Self Expression Fosters effective communication Facilitates decision making Improves Relationships Increases Positive thinking Helps you set & achieve goals Keeps you self-accountable Provides sentimental value Helps with personal [...]
24 benefits of keeping a daily or weekly journal:
- Relieves stress
- Inspires creativity
- Helps you overcome obstacles
- Facilitates productivity
- Hones writing skills
- Encourage Self Expression
- Fosters effective communication
- Facilitates decision making
- Improves Relationships
- Increases Positive thinking
- Helps you set & achieve goals
- Keeps you self-accountable
- Provides sentimental value
- Helps with personal & business organization
- Keeps you focused & disciplined
- Allows you to track & monitor progress
- Allows you to track personal progress
- Provides a sense of accomplishment
- Increases awareness
- Increases your inner sense of satisfaction & success
- May help you grow in emotional intelligence
- Highlights areas where you’ve grown & where you may need to put in more effort
- Celebrates “ordinary” moments in your own extraordinary way
- Keeps you on point if you work with a coach, counselor, mentor, or trainer.
CTA: Donate to organizations. Volunteer to help.
LEARN what you can do in your community to help victims & Survivors of violence and abuse.
For booking &/or information email: info (at) wesurviveabuse.com
www.WESurviveAbuse.com – www.TonyaGJPrince.com- www.BraidtheLadder.org
Google Voice: 720/593-9462
“We’ve been there, experienced that. Trauma, Pain, Abuse & Rape. These are the lessons that we brought back.”
–Tonya GJ Prince has been a leading subject matter expert (SME) in domestic violence and sexual violence.
For over 25 years she has helped people heal, prevent, and overcome domestic and sexual violence.
In order to accomplish this mission, she founded several diverse & inclusive platforms designed to allow Survivors to use their own voices including;
WESurviveAbuse.com, SurvivorAffirmations.com, & BraidtheLadder.org.
Tonya is an author, activist, advocate, Survivor, speaker, counselor, & mentor.
B.S. Organizational Management & Development/Bluefield College
Note: Copyright to all videos & content remain with original creators/authors.