I teach others how to treat me by how I treat myself
I listen to the inner voice inside of me that tells me how valuable I am.
It reminds me that I am worth the best of everything.
How I treat myself dictates to others how I expect to be treated.
Being respectful of my time means using it productively rather than wasting it. When I show others how I spend my days, I am able to send a message to them.
My usage of time encourages productive and useful discourse with others.
I say positive things about myself both in person and in public.
By affirming that I am confident and loyal, I attract others who admire my confidence.
I attract people who respect my loyalty and feel encouraged to be loyal to me in return.
Anyone who approaches me in an offensive manner is turned away.
My self-worth is too great for me to make room for those who are disrespectful to me.
Today, I know what I want so I display behaviors that encourage achievement of those desires.
My ability to teach others about my boundaries ensures that I am treated respectfully.
I am courageous when it comes to defending my pride and honor.
Talking With Myself:
1. How do I show how I want to be treated in the workplace?
2. In what ways does independence identify me as a contender for a promotion?
3. What are some of my values that help to build my character?
Tonya is a Social Justice Info Expert with over 23 years experience. She holds a BS in Organizational Management & Development. Her cat MiaBelle is her co-writer.
Latest posts by Tonya GJ Prince (see all)
- BIPOLAR DISORDER vs BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER – Mental Health with Kati Morton - June 22, 2017
- A Former Prostitute gives her testimony on the 700 Club - June 22, 2017
- NSPCC: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse - June 22, 2017
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)