There is unspoken beauty in being the only one like me.
When negativity presents itself in my life, I draw on my inner strength to rise beyond the issues at hand.
In any challenging situation, I take time to consider all the things that make me special and to remember my own worth.
I continually acknowledge the aspects of me that make me proud of my existence. I actively avoid allowing others to downplay my value.
Although I know my own worth innately, I also see it reflected in my dealings with others. Each day, as I interact with others, I love myself more and more because I realize that nobody contributes to their lives in exactly the way that I do.
Today, I commit to embracing my uniqueness, regardless of anything others may say. My belief in myself and my own
worth brings love not only to me but also to those around me.
Because I cherish myself, I spread joy wherever I go.
Talking with Myself:
1. How do I feel when others are positively affected by my uniqueness?
2. Why is it important for me to focus on my positive attributes?
3. What unique traits of mine can I demonstrate today?
Latest posts by Tonya GJ Prince (see all)
- BIPOLAR DISORDER vs BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER – Mental Health with Kati Morton - June 22, 2017
- A Former Prostitute gives her testimony on the 700 Club - June 22, 2017
- NSPCC: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse - June 22, 2017