I love myself because I am worthy of love.
I respect myself and the healing journey that I have taken to bring me to this day.
I am in the process of freeing myself from the shackles of past events.
I rid myself of any shame or guilt.
Any shame and guilt around what was done to me does not belong to me.
No matter what anyone says I have no shame and, I am not guilty.
I am not what happened to me. I am ME.
I am kind to others and to myself. I treat myself and others with compassion and patience.
Each day I take time to build my spirit and renew my strength.
I feel calm and peaceful as the power of all of the love in the universe wraps its arms around me and heals me.
My heart and spirit are strong. I spend time each day doing things that bring me joy and peace.
The more that I love others, the more love returns to me and feeds my spirit.
I love passionately and deeply and others love me passionately and deeply in return. My capacity for love grows each day.
Today, I thank my Creator for loving me and giving me life.
I love myself just as I am.
My heart overflows with love.
Talk with Yourself:
1. What steps can I take to love others without preconditions?
2. Who are some of the people that help me love myself?
3. How can I show more love to others?
Latest posts by Tonya GJ Prince (see all)
- Towards Liberation Part 1 - June 26, 2017
- Plain Truths about This New Rape Tour - June 24, 2017
- Famous People Inspirational Job Quotes For Unemployed - June 24, 2017