I root for myself in all situations. I offer myself praise, and appreciate the compliments I give myself. I choose words that motivate me.
I offer myself guidance. My advice is specific and practical. At a networking event, I remind myself that I am friendly and knowledgeable.
I offer myself affirmation. I notice when I am improving. I celebrate the positive changes I make.
The little things in life are rewarding. I watch a funny movie. Laughter dissolves stress and cheers me up. I prepare my favorite foods. Indulging in a cup of hot chocolate or a healthy meal restores my energy.
I play with my pets. They remind me that I am loveable.
I spend time with family and friends. They share my victories and setbacks. They support me in everything I do.
I love doing things to lift my spirits.
Today, I give myself a pat on the back.
When I cheer for myself, I am reminded that someone is in my corner. I remember my purpose in life and make positive decisions that support me.
Talking with Myself:
1. How do I know when I need a pep talk?
2. What is one inspiring thing I could say to myself each morning?
3. Why is it important for me to be kind to myself?
Latest posts by Tonya GJ Prince (see all)
- BIPOLAR DISORDER vs BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER – Mental Health with Kati Morton - June 22, 2017
- A Former Prostitute gives her testimony on the 700 Club - June 22, 2017
- NSPCC: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse - June 22, 2017