There are valuable lessons to be learned from trying circumstances.
Emotional hurdles are difficult because they are personal.
Managing overwhelming feelings while going through life teaches me to balance. I avoid breaking down in the midst of situations that require my focus.
Creativity is a valuable lesson that comes from challenges.
Making decisions at work shows me that I am able to prioritize.
When I am faced with uncertainty, I avoid panicking.
My focus is on learning something new about myself each day.
✴Talking with Myself:
1. What process do I follow to search for the lessons in difficulty?
2. How do I determine which challenges I ought to walk away from?
3. How well am I able to apply previous lessons to new challenging situations?
Latest posts by Tonya GJ Prince (see all)
- Jan Frank – Child Sex Abuse / Marrying a Survivor - January 1, 1970
- How to Talk to an Employee Who Perpetrates Domestic or Sexual Violence - January 1, 1970
- Ep 010: Living Out Loud with Herpes – Linda Husser - January 1, 1970