I view the experiences of others as life lessons for myself.
I always consider the experiences of others to be opportunities to carve out a path for my life.
One of the advantages of co-existing on this Earth is learning from each other.
Each face I look into tells a story that can have a profound impact on my life.
Every day is a learning experience for me. I am conscious of the person I want to be and the life I want to live, and use the experiences of others to gauge the success of my efforts to achieve it.
I meld the lessons to create my book of life.
When I observe signs of happiness in the lives of others, I take a moment to analyze the source of their hope.
I give thought to my own behaviors and actions to determine whether I play a part in generating happiness, kindness, and hope in the lives of others.
I also observe negative situations in the lives of others.
I use the opportunity to introspectively assess my behaviors and actions to determine whether I play a part in generating negativity in the lives of others.
Today, I accept my co-existence on this Earth as a chance to make positive changes.
I recognize the unconscious input of others to making me a better human being and embrace the life lessons of their experiences.
Talking with Myself:
- How easily do I adapt to changes based on observation of external situations?
- Do I readily share the lessons learned with the people I love?
- How could I more advantageously use the experiences of others to learn life lessons?
Tonya is a Social Justice Info Expert with over 23 years experience. She holds a BS in Organizational Management & Development. Her cat MiaBelle is her co-writer.
Latest posts by Tonya GJ Prince (see all)
- Towards Liberation Part 1 - June 26, 2017
- Plain Truths about This New Rape Tour - June 24, 2017
- Famous People Inspirational Job Quotes For Unemployed - June 24, 2017
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)